Financial Coaching, Not Just Planning
Many things in life don’t come naturally. When they don’t, we often rely on coaches to help us reach our potential. We know financial planning rarely comes naturally. That’s why we believe you deserve the commitment and dedication of a coach. And your money does too.
The cornerstone of The Fusion Advantage is coaching-based financial planning. Just like a personal trainer can help with your physical endurance and a life coach may help you with emotional resiliency, we help our clients understand their financial personalities and behaviors so they can make smart money and investment decisions.
As your coach, we help you set your goals, develop an action plan, identify ways to overcome obstacles and assess your progress over time.
We do this by developing a genuine relationship with you based on trust. We communicate directly and honestly to help you create healthy financial habits that set you up to reach your goals, all while we encourage you, motivate you – and redirect you when needed so you stay on track.
As you work toward your goals, life changes and you get older, our coaching changes too, to focus on what you need at that moment, while also keeping an eye on the long term.
A Financial Coach Throughout the Decades
- Student loan review
- Corporate retirement plan options
- Budget analyses
- Inheritance plan
- Risk analysis
- Insurance review
- Education fund plan
- Establish emergency cash pool
- Debt management
- Beneficiary assignment
- Career benefit & compensation review
- Optimize savings & retirement plan
- Estate plan review
- Integrate financial planning strategies
- Consider health-care liabilities
- Fund retirement “catch-up” provisions
- Evaluate eldercare needs
- Generational financial education
- Establish a “career-optional” income strategy
- Social security & Medicare planning
- Implement “career-optional” income strategy
- Consolidate accounts for effective planning
- Wealth-transfer plan
- Family-wealth briefings
- Philanthropic endeavors
- Tax & trust strategies